Comfortable Quilted Lining
Rent this essential gear for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage, and pick it up at our partner's office in Ushuaia anytime after 12 noon the day before you embark. Return it to the same location at end of your voyage and you're good to go!
Conveniently located one block from the port, pick up your gear at, and return your gear to:
- Tierra del Fuego Aventura, Gobernador Godoy 51 (you may want to also ask them about the adventure experiences they offer if you have time prior to your Antarctica expedition)
- Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM - Monday through Saturday; 12 Noon - 9 PM Sunday; Other Times by Appointment
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177
Returning your rental gear? Return your gear to our partner's office, Tierra del Fuego Aventura on the day of disembarkation!
1. In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate:
- your arrival date in Ushuaia
- the name of your pre-stay hotel
- the name of your expedition ship
- your embarkation date
- your date of disembarkation from the ship.
2. Use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
3. There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
This high quality, insulated, waterproof parka is the perfect parka in which you can comfortably participate in your expedition to Antarctica, Alaska, the Arctic, Winter in Yellowstone, or other cold weather destinations. We wear it ourselves and can vouch for its warmth even during low level, non-aerobic activities.
Waterproof & Insulated, the All Expeditions Waterproof Winter Parka has these Special Features:
- Fully seam-sealed, waterproof, hooded, and insulated expedition weight parka
- It's designed to take on unforgiving rain, wind, and snow
- 100% polyester shell, 100% polyester quilted lining
- Fully waterproof & seam-sealed
- 8000MM waterproof rating
- 3000G/M² breathability rating
- 6 ounce polyfill-lined body and 4 ounce polyfill-lined sleeves
- Cinch drawcord with toggles at the waist and hem
- Snap-off adjustable hood
- External front storm flap protecting the zipper
- Two-way zipper with ergonomic pull
- Waterproof welded sleeve pocket
- Waterproof zipper pockets
- Handwarmer pocket
- Bellow pockets for storage
- Molded adjustable Velcro tab cuffs with hook and loop closures
- Interior MP3/radio pocket
- Color: Cobalt Blue